Duyuru

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lisede öğretmenimin telefonumu alma hakkı nedir?

Collapse
X
  • Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Clear All

• Lisede öğretmenimin telefonumu alma hakkı nedir?

Merhabalar,
    17 yaşındayım lise 3.sınıf öğrencisiyim. Bugün sınav esnasında telefonumdan arkadaşımla birbirimize kopya yazarken gözetmen öğretmen telefonumu gördü ve aldı.Ve idareye verdi.İdareye gittiğimde ise telefonumun inceleneceğini söylenip şifresini istediler.Yaptığımın suç olduğunu ve ceza alacağımın farkındayım fakat telefonumdaki özel mesajları ve resimlere bakmak gibi hakları var mı?TCK'nın Özel Hayatın Gizliliği Alanına İlişkin Suçlar'daki maddelere göre suç olarak kabul edilebilir mi?Reşit olmama rağmen suç duyurusunda bulunabilir miyim?

I am 24 and a seventh grade English educator in assignment help experts . This is my first year instructing. In my school locale educators are permitted to utilize the beating (sparingly, for real offenses). I don't. I'm not 100% against punishing, but rather I feel that is the guardians work/choice, not an instructors. The issue is that I am one of only a handful couple of instructors who doesn't utilize the oar, and I am having far more train issues than my colleagues.....even with children who are ordinarily NEVER stuck in an unfortunate situation for different educators. My associates don't paddle regularly, yet to as well as can be expected make sense of, the reason kids push me is that they know I won't. I am pitifully pondering changing my teach arrangement, yet I simply don't have the foggiest idea. Suppositions?

Yorum

The significant zones secured under complete duplicate altering incorporate assessing and recommending changes on the style and stream of sentence and passage structure, punctuation and spelling amendments, and appropriate utilization of scholastic dialect and phrasing. Coursework Writing Service

Yorum

I don't. I'm not 100% against rebuffing, but instead, I feel that is the gatekeepers work/decision, not a teacher. The issue is that I am one of just a modest bunch couple of teachers who don't use the paddle, and I am having significantly more prepare issues than my colleagues. Writing kingdom

Yorum

Particularly satisfying article Lucy, We furnish legitimate papers with our master scholars for the best scholastic outcomes. A devotion to gratefulness Essay Writing is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the Writing is a criticalness for me a dedication of appreciation is all around to offer this to us.

Yorum

I like this stunning and enlightening site, all that I discovered intriguing here. If I have picked this field of Assignment Writers study, it was because I confided in its importance despite its speculative character. appreciative of sharing, keep it up.

Yorum

I don't. I'm not 100% against repelling, but rather, I feel that is the guard's work/choice, not an educator. The issue is that I am one of only a humble group couple of educators who don't utilize the oar, and I am having fundamentally more get ready issues than my associates. Online Dissertation Help

Yorum

Especially fulfilling article Lucy, We outfit honestly to goodness papers with our lord researchers for the best educational results. A commitment to appreciation Dissertation Writer is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the Writing is a criticalness for me a commitment of thankfulness is all around to offer this to us.

Yorum

I like this shocking and illuminating site, all that I found captivating here. In the event that I have picked this field of Assignment Writers to consider, it was on the grounds that I trusted in its significance in spite of its theoretical character. energetic about sharing, keep it up. Write my Essay

Yorum

Especially fulfilling article Lucy, We outfit true blue papers with our lord researchers for the best academic results. A dedication to thankfulness Essay Writing is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the Writing is a criticalness for me a commitment of gratefulness is all around to offer this to us. UK Essay Help

Yorum

I am very grateful to you for your helpful advice. I also ran into this problem and thanks to your site I found a way out 192.168.l.254

Yorum

İşleniyor...
                      X