• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• zkanzdemir
    Konu sahibi İlgili konu Kat Mülkiyeti Kanunu

Kat Mülkiyeti Kanunu

selamun aleykum
    ben 7 bloklu 140 daireli bir sitede oturuyorum yönetim gecen yıl ocak ayında seçildi ancak bu yıl ocak ayında toplantı yapmadılar Şubatta yapna kararı almışlar yönetim kurulu kendi aralarında böyle bir karar alabilirmi tşkler.
    Birde yeni seçilecek yönetim kurulu daha önceki yönetimin vermiş oldugu oldugu ihaleyi iptal edebilirmi
    Şimdiden çok teşekkür ederim

• lifetime
    replied
    This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info:巴黎婚纱摄影

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.
    bursa evden eve nakliyat

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    Please share more like that.Akku HP HS04

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    I appreciated your work very thanks
    Bán căn hộ sala

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Digital Marketing Consulting

Yorum izini:

• tina
    replied
    <a href="https://mootanroo.com/products/brand/chanel-2444"> عطر شنل </a>
    e first men’s fragrance – Chanel Pour Monsieur – was introduced in 1995, created by Henri Robert, who took over from Ernest Beaux as in-house perfumer. (Since then, an entire men’s fragrance wardrobe has been introduced, spanning leathery, virile Antaeus through to the aromatic-woody blockbuster BLEU DE CHANEL.

Yorum izini:

• tina
    replied
    Chanel‘s perfume first men’s fragrance – Chanel Pour Monsieur – was introduced in 1995, created by Henri Robert, who took over from Ernest Beaux as in-house perfumer. (Since then, an entire men’s fragrance wardrobe has been introduced, spanning leathery, virile Antaeus through to the aromatic-woody blockbuster BLEU DE CHANEL.
    خرید اینترنتی عطر شنل اورجینال با ضمانت اصل بودن عطر مردانه شنل و عطر زنانه شنل بهترین قیمت عطر شانل فروشگاه اینترنتی مو تن رو

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. ihsg hari ini

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Ac service in Dwarka

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Rohani Ilaj

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed.https://vimax.pk

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. radon systems

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Ac gas filling in Dwarka

Yorum izini:

• lifetime
    replied
    Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Webdesign

Yorum izini:

Hazırlanıyor...
X